You can now play Boating HD for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The world’s #1 Boating app! A favorite among cruisers, sailors, fishermen and divers. Find the same detailed charts as on the best GPS plotters. Download the app, then go to Menu>Shop and select your region to get a 14-day free trial to the overwhelming value of Navionics+, or to purchase sonar devices that can be connected to your mobile and GPS plotter cards.
√ Download of the following chart layers that will reside on your device even after expiration:
– NAUTICAL CHART for all essential cartographic reference detail. The most accurate and thorough set of information based on Hydrographic Office data, Notices to Mariners, new publications, our own surveys, and reports from users. It provides port plans, safety depth contours, marine services info, tides & currents, navigation aids and more.
– SONARCHART™: the award-winning 1 ft/0.5m HD bathymetry map that reflects ever-changing conditions. Be part of the community and contribute by uploading your sonar logs to enhance it.
– COMMUNITY EDITS made by users (rocks, wrecks, etc.) and shared for all to benefit.
√ CHART UPDATES: we deliver more than 2,000 updates every day! Update as frequently as you like!
√ DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING quickly creates detailed routes even through narrow waterways and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids. POIs are shown nearby your destination.
√ ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: overlay to highlight Shallow Areas, filter Depth Contours and enable a Fishing Range for targeting key fishing areas.
√ NAVIGATION MODULE for advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ PLOTTER SYNC – Compatible Wi-Fi enabled plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, activate and update, renew subscriptions of their eligible plotter card and upload sonar logs for improved SonarChart™! Learn more at www.navionics.com/en/plotter-sync.
√ WEATHER & TIDES provides real-time weather data and forecasts. Access daily and hourly forecasts for your favorite locations and get wind, weather buoys, Tides & Currents overlaid on your map. Buoy data from NOAA can include wind speed, gust and direction as well as air pressure, water temperature, wave height and other relevant marine data.
Note: Download detailed maps by zooming in or from Menu>Download Map. Check navionics.com for coverage.
Navionics+ is a one year subscription. At expiration you can renew with a discount of up to 50%. If you don’t renew, you can still use the charts you previously downloaded, along with several free features.
TRACK your trips, create ROUTES that provide ETA, measure DISTANCES, add MARKERS, get WIND FORCASTS, choose MAP OPTIONS to customize your chart, use SYNC my DATA to share data across devices, read MAGAZINES & GUIDES, and access GOVT CHART in US. Plus, enjoy SONARCHART™ LIVE to create personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. Upload your sonar logs to build even better local charts for your area connecting wirelessly to a compatible sonar/plotter.
Navionics has certified several Android models where the app is designed to load and operate correctly with an OS of 4.1 or higher. Please refer to our Compatibility Guide, which is continuously updated at www.navionics.com/en/compatibility. We cannot guarantee flawless operation or provide support for non-certified devices. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play.
How to download and run Boating HD on your PC and Mac
Boating HD For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Boating HD For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Boating HD For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Boating HD:
Step to Step Guide / Boating HD For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Boating HD’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Layout from Instagram: Collage For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.