You can now play BOLDERBoulder 10k for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The BOLDERBoulder 10k app provides real-time runner tracking and everything else you need for race day!
• Real-time Runner Tracking: Track runners and their results on course
• Interactive Course Map: Explore the course
• Push Notifications: Track progress of runners on course and stay in the know of race weekend events
• Social Sharing: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Snapchat
• Swag Bag: Get access to awesome offers from our sponsors
• And much more!
How to download and run BOLDERBoulder 10k on your PC and Mac
BOLDERBoulder 10k For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BOLDERBoulder 10k For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BOLDERBoulder 10k For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BOLDERBoulder 10k:
Step to Step Guide / BOLDERBoulder 10k For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BOLDERBoulder 10k’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Audition VR – Idol For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.