You can now play Bonbon Blast for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The amazing match-3 game for everybody has arrived!
Enjoy a relaxing journey of love and gourmet food with smart "Chris Cat", wise "Rubby Rabbit" and trustworthy "Bob Bar"!
Six cute Candy Elfin will also help you to defeat the big bad "Wacky Wolf"!
Trust me, this is the best game for stress relief. You will love it!
– Very easy to play, but still takes skills to master!
– Beautiful and lovely graphics.
– Lively & lovely characters!
– Over 10 modes available. Enjoy donuts, cherry chocolates, stars, lotuses and a lot more interesting elements!
– Get fantastic rewards from various events.
– Fantastic events waiting for you.
– Indulge yourself with generous rewards.
How to download and run Bonbon Blast on your PC and Mac
Bonbon Blast For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bonbon Blast For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bonbon Blast For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bonbon Blast:
Step to Step Guide / Bonbon Blast For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bonbon Blast’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sharktivity – White Shark App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.