You can now play Boost for reddit for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Boost your browsing experience with Boost for reddit. Enjoy the best content of the most popular social news site.
• Intuitive Material Design user interface, highly customizable with thousands of theme colors combinations
• Customize browsing interface per subreddit: Cards, mini cards, image gallery, compact list or slide show to swipe between posts
• In-app media previews: images, gifs, gfycat, gifv, albums and videos with download and share options
• Filter posts by content type: image, album, gif, video, text posts or links
• Filter by subreddit, domain, author or keywords in titles
• Comments highlight and navigation options: Threads, OP, IAmA, Mine, Distinguished, Links, Search text, Search author.
• Beautiful home screen Widget
• Moderation tools for subreddit moderators
• And much more!
Boosts allows to select different view modes per subreddit:
• Cards with big pictures
• Slide show to swipe between posts
• Image gallery for image based subreddits
• Mini cards with thumbnails
• Compact list and more…
All of them configurable including left-handed mode!
Boost supports advanced theme customization:
• Many base colors including light, dark and AMOLED themes
• Select any main color and 70 accent colors from Material Design
• Customize font type, size and color
• Save theme presets
• Switch between day and night modes
Keep your reading position while changing view types, themes or fonts. No refreshing needed!
• Do you want to only see gifs and videos? With content filters you can show or hide posts based on content: images, albums, gifs, video, text or links
• Filter posts by subreddit, domain, author or title keywords
• Color coded comments to enhance readability
• Scroll comments with volume keys
• Buttons to navigate between comments
• Expand or collapse comments threads, collapse all to only show top level comments
• Swipe back from comments instead of using the back button
Other awesome features
• Multi account support with secure OAuth2 login
• Split-screen mode for tablets
• Automatic data saving options based on network
• Mark posts as read on scroll
• Upload images in comments, posts or messages
• Change download foldes per file type
• Save full albums or selection of images
• Preview text formatting before submitting
• Save drafts for later use
• Subscribe to subreddits or add to favorites
• Swipe to open Sidebar
• Swipe up to close images
• Create and edit multireddits
• Spoiler support
• Search posts and subreddits
• Quick access to your saved posts
• Tag users
• Friends support
• Sync read posts for Gold users
• Synccit support
More features coming soon!
Go to http://www.reddit.com/r/BoostForReddit for news and discussion on the app!
Boost for reddit is an unofficial app. reddit is a registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc.
How to download and run Boost for reddit on your PC and Mac
Boost for reddit For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Boost for reddit For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Boost for reddit For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Boost for reddit:
Step to Step Guide / Boost for reddit For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Boost for reddit’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: RadarNow! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.