You can now play Bounden for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
As featured by the New York Times, the Guardian, BBC, The Verge, Mashable, Kotaku, GiantBomb, Joystiq, Destructoid, and many others.
Bounden is a mix of Twister and ballet. You use your phone as a guide to dance, or get entangled with someone else. So, you pull out your phone, ask another person to put down a thumb, and move synchronously to dance together.
* Choreography by Dutch National Ballet's Ernst Meisner
* 8 dances
* Classical music by Bart Delissen
* Tutorial video's with professional ballet dancers
How to download and run Bounden on your PC and Mac
Bounden For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bounden For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bounden For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bounden:
Step to Step Guide / Bounden For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bounden’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Happy Birthday Photo Frames For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.