You can now play Bowling Scores & Stats for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Improve your bowling game with advanced scoring, analysis, and reporting for individuals and league teams. Track your bowling league and practice session scores, spare results, ball arsenal, and much more.
Bowling Scores & Stats by Henyo Software offers bowlers of all levels new insights into their games.
Whether you're at a beginner, intermediate, or advanced skill level, Bowling Scores & Stats allows you to capture and analyze all aspects of your lane play.
FULL MULTIPLE USER SUPPORT
• Add any number of players for personalized scoring and tracking
• Group players into league teams for multiplayer scoring and analysis
• Score multiple players' game simultaneously
MULTIPLE LEAGUE SUPPORT
• Add any number of leagues and seasons for league specific analysis
• Separate your league and practice data for individual or combined analysis
• Game/Series quick start: enter minimal information to quickly start your game or session, come back later to complete or edit the information
• Three game scoring methods: Pins | Frames | Final
• Enter notes for each throw or frame
• Ball tracking for each throw
• Automated split identification and tracking
• Games are fully editable, both current and saved games
• Max game score calculated after each throw
• Automatic game and frame timing captures the pace of your games
• Score multiple games at once for multiplayer league environments or practice sessions
• Handicap calculator for league teams and individual players
• Automatic handicap recalculation based upon past scores
TRACK EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR GAME
• Track your data by League or Practice
• Scoring analysis includes: average, high game, high series, strikes/spares/open metrics
• Enter notes for each throw or frame for later reference
• Define your arsenal by specifying ball details
• Track which ball was used for each throw
GAME AND FRAME TIMING
• Automatic: track the time between frames and for overall game
• Countdown: pace yourself during practice by specifying how long to wait between frames
ADVANCED ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
• Leave statistics : most frequent, best conversion, game by game
• Chart reports to track your progress: scores by game or series, averages by session or overall
• Filter by league, practice, date range, individual leave, and more.
SHARE YOUR RESULTS
• Celebrate your achievements with your friends by sharing game results via Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Viber, and many other social channels
• Export all of your raw data in spreadsheet format
• Data can be exported locally to a file on your mobile device or immediately sent to you via email for backup or further analysis on your computer
• Data export includes all leagues, players, arsenals, series, games, frame scores, pin tracking, and notes
CLOUD BACKUP AND RESTORE
• Now you can save your data to our cloud servers for easy backups and restores anytime
• Share your data across multiple devices: backup from one device, restore to another
• Lost or changed your device? Just log in from your new device and restore from a previous backup. Never lose your data.
AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Use almost all features without WiFi or Mobile Network connectivity, ensuring you always have access to your data, anytime and anywhere
• Developed and backed by Henyo Software, a leader in professional custom software development
• Responsive and timely customer support
• Ongoing updates and feature expansions
• For specific questions, feature requests, and how-to information, visit our knowledge base and support forums at http://www.henyosoftware.com/forums/
How to download and run Bowling Scores & Stats on your PC and Mac
Bowling Scores & Stats For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bowling Scores & Stats For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bowling Scores & Stats For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bowling Scores & Stats:
Step to Step Guide / Bowling Scores & Stats For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bowling Scores & Stats’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Impossible Quiz! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.