You can now play Boxy Clock Widget for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You are welcome to refund within 1×24 for any reasons. Guaranteed!
1. Show/Hide Digital Clock and Date
2. Show/Hide Analog Clock
3. Show Device Time or Show City Time Based on Timezone
1. Metric (Celsius) / Imperial (Fahrenheit) unit
2. Follow Location
3. Auto Refresh
4. 5 Day Forecast Weather Data
5. Weather Details such as Wind, Pressure, Sunrise, Sunset, Timezone, etc
1. Extra Weather Icons
Enjoy ~ Us Droid
How to download and run Boxy Clock Widget on your PC and Mac
Boxy Clock Widget For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Boxy Clock Widget For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Boxy Clock Widget For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Boxy Clock Widget:
Step to Step Guide / Boxy Clock Widget For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Boxy Clock Widget’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Farm and Click – Idle Farming Clicker PRO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.