You can now play bPlayer Pro (beta) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
bPlayer Pro is premium hardware accelerated video player for Android smartphones and tablets without any ads and more functions.
– NO ADS
– Android 9.0 compatibility
– Audio pre-amplification ("volume boost" – user definable up to 500%)
– Multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support – significantly improves playback speed
– Background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video – PIP (picture in picture) mode )
– Hardware accelerated video playback – increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
– Support for multiple audio streams and subtitles.
– Playlist support and various playback modes.
– External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt…
– Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work) if available.
– Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB2+/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
– Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
– Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
– If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
– If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
– bPlayer Pro app uses Google's standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing – you may try "Clear app data" function and run app with internet connection enabled. This should correctly license your app.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website (http://bsplayer.com/android/source/).
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't – let us know why! 🙂
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player…
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Tears of Steel – (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
How to download and run bPlayer Pro (beta) on your PC and Mac
bPlayer Pro (beta) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install bPlayer Pro (beta) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get bPlayer Pro (beta) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For bPlayer Pro (beta):
Step to Step Guide / bPlayer Pro (beta) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘bPlayer Pro (beta)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tory Comics – Free Comic WebToon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.