You can now play BrainBaazi: Live Quiz Show for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"Hey there! Do you love watching game shows? Do you sit there on your couch wishing you were there instead, answering questions for money? Well, now you can!
Say Hello To BrainBaazi, the Live Trivia Game Show that rewards your curiosity. Play to win. Win to earn.
1) Sign up on the App.
2) Answer 11 simple questions every day in 15 minutes.
3) Win REAL money right in your Wallet/Net Banking Account!
Live shows are hosted everyday at 9 pm. The host appears on your screen and asks you simple questions. Just choose the right answer to move to the next level.
And here's the part you'll love…
At the end of the Game the total prize money is shared by all eligible winners! No raffles or draws, every player who answers correctly wins cash!
Here are some Sample Questions:
1. Who is Virat Kohli, the Captain of the Indian Cricket Team married to?
A) Anushka Sharma B) Katrina Kaif C) Deepika Padukone
2. Who was the most searched celeb on Google in 2015?
A) Sunny Leone B) Deepika Padukone C) Ranveer Singh
3. Which country was Sonia Gandhi, Ex-Chairperson of Congress, born in?
A) India B) Italy C) UK"
How to download and run BrainBaazi: Live Quiz Show on your PC and Mac
BrainBaazi: Live Quiz Show For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BrainBaazi: Live Quiz Show For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BrainBaazi: Live Quiz Show For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BrainBaazi: Live Quiz Show:
Step to Step Guide / BrainBaazi: Live Quiz Show For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BrainBaazi: Live Quiz Show’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: VR 3D Camera Cardboard Free For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.