You can now play Brass for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
"It’s wonderful" – 5/5 from Pocket Tactics.
"It's demanding, thematic, and addictive, with deep layers of strategy and multiple ways to win." – 7/10 from Pocket Gamer UK
"A great adaptation. A must own for the eurogame fans out there." – 4,5/5 from Board Game Quest
Top Mobile Board Game of 2015 by Board Game Quest
Top 10 Strategy Game*. Acclaimed by players and awarded in 2007, 2008 and 2010!
Brass is a demanding economic game. An outstanding game about money and monopolies. Players take the roles of entrepreneurs attempting to make the most money from various industries during the Industrial Revolution. Each player needs to build an economic engine that surpasses all the others.
Find out what others are raving about**!
– "Brass is an all around excellent game. Very deep, with lots of rewarding strategies and important tactical decisions." – Noah Kolman
– "Wonderfully tense and exciting!" – Kevin Teague
– "Tremendous game! This game challenges you." – Kevin Whitmore
*(according to the world’s largest game site BGG: www.boardgamegeek.com)
**(all quotes refer to the table top version of the game)
Industries are the key to success. Will you become a Cotton Magnate owning the most Cotton Mills in Lancashire? Or do you prefer selling Coal and Iron to others? Ports and Shipyards are key constructions as well, since the others cannot function without them in the long term.
Build canals and later rails to connect towns and cities. Only then can you benefit from all the industries built in the country, even those built by your opponents!
R&D is essential. The better developed industries you have, the more effective they are. Should others neglect development, your path to victory will be easier.
It’s not what you have produced, but the thing you sold that makes ‘brass’ (said with a
thick Yorkshire accent – ‘brass’ being a local term for money). Watch the markets carefully and sell at the proper time!
Use the produced supplies and activate Industries, upgrade rails, save money. The most effective entrepreneur is the winner.
Visit our website: www.brassgame.com
Brass, a true classic by one of the world’s best game designers, is now available in the Google Play Store.
– 3-4 players
– AI opponent (intermediate level)
– Network multiplayer with push notifications
– Local multiplayer (pass & play)
– Beautiful artwork
– Works in any orientation (portrait & landscape)
– In-game tutorial & manual
– Google Play Services: achievements, leaderboards
– The game is designed for tablets / Use 7 inch tablet for best experience.
How to download and run Brass on your PC and Mac
Brass For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Brass For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Brass For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Brass:
Step to Step Guide / Brass For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Brass’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Coloring & Learn For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.