You can now play Brave Hand for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Brave Hand is a beautifully simple, original single-player card game of luck and skill by designer Scott Brodie. As you play, you unlock the story of the Wanderer and the Guardian, depicted across 16 gorgeous hand-painted themes. An elegant design that combines the simplicity of classic card games like War and Solitaire, and the strategy of collectible card games.
Selected as a Google Play 2017 Indie Games Festival Finalist!
How to download and run Brave Hand on your PC and Mac
Brave Hand For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Brave Hand For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Brave Hand For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Brave Hand:
Step to Step Guide / Brave Hand For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Brave Hand’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lightning QR Scanner/QR Reader For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.