You can now play Breaking News for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Breaking News with realtime notification. Be the first to learn about news stories moments after they break. App brings you the latest breaking news stories from popular news sources in real time
There's no faster way to stay on top of the news.
Notifications can be turned on/off by individual source.
From Menu, Select "SOURCE" to enable/disable notifications.
Long press on a news item to Share.
Breaking News as it happens
How to download and run Breaking News on your PC and Mac
Breaking News For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Breaking News For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Breaking News For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Breaking News:
Step to Step Guide / Breaking News For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Breaking News’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hitman GO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.