You can now play BreweryMap – Find the Source for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
BreweryMap is the best way to discover new breweries around you. Wired.com recently called BreweryMap a "great beer trip planner," and with features like Road Trip, we can see why. Whether you are looking to try beer from the newest brewery in your hometown or taking a road trip to somewhere new, let BreweryMap be your guide.
– Search by location, brewery name, beer, or scan a beer's UPC code.
– Log your brewery visits with a personalized rating and notes
– Save breweries you'd like to visit to a personal wishlist
– Create a road trip, choose from alternate routes, and bookmark your favorites
– Export your wishlist and visit data via email
– Discover brewery details like hours of operation, tour info, and the beers they brew
– Filter by only the location types that you're interested in (micro, macro, brewpub, restaurant, etc.)
– Email a list of breweries to check out
– Find upcoming breweries that are in planning
– Contribute any missing breweries or beers to the map
How to download and run BreweryMap – Find the Source on your PC and Mac
BreweryMap – Find the Source For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BreweryMap – Find the Source For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BreweryMap – Find the Source For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BreweryMap – Find the Source:
Step to Step Guide / BreweryMap – Find the Source For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BreweryMap – Find the Source’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crazy Diner Day For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.