You can now play Bridge Constructor Medieval for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Get our Google Play Ramadan Offer: Over 80% off in participating countries!
Dive into the Middle Ages and play the successor to the worldwide #1 hit, Bridge Constructor.
Bridge Constructor Medieval turns back the clock a few centuries to the time of knights and castles. Build sturdy bridges to supply your city with provisions – or cunningly constructed bridges that collapse under the weight of attacking troops, sending the horde of enemies into the abyss below. You won’t even be safe from cannon fire in the 40 brand new levels. Protect your foot soldiers and your horse-drawn carriages with covered bridges and stable pillar structures.
There are a total of five materials available to help you build the perfect bridge: wood, heavy wood, stone and ropes, along with the new addition of the bridge roof.
Throughout the exciting background story, you will familiarize yourself with the various materials on a step-by-step basis, and learn everything you need to know so that your bridges meet the requirements of the different levels.
Innovative game modes in store for you!
Besides building stable bridges, there's also plenty on offer for veterans to discover in the new game modes.
In the siege level, your bridge is bombarded by enemy catapults. Strengthen your bridge so that it doesn't collapse, and protect your own troops on the bridge with a bridge roof.
In another new game mode, you build your bridges so that they collapse under the load of enemy units to send as many of them as possible into the abyss.
In addition, the unique bonus challenges will leave even the most experienced players at their wit’s end. That way, both bridge-building professionals and novices will face a challenge in Bridge Constructor Medieval.
– For the first time: Build bridges in the Middle Ages!
– Brand new levels and game modes for a completely new gaming experience
– Design sturdy bridge roofs to protect yourself from enemy catapults
– Construct cunning bridge traps to send advancing enemy troops into the abyss
– Exciting and funny background story
– Enjoy beautiful medieval landscapes
– Google Play Game Services Achievements and rankings
– Tablet support
Like the game? Then support us with 5 stars in the Google Play Store!
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook:
If you have any problems with the game, send us an email to: email@example.com
How to download and run Bridge Constructor Medieval on your PC and Mac
Bridge Constructor Medieval For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bridge Constructor Medieval For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bridge Constructor Medieval For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bridge Constructor Medieval:
Step to Step Guide / Bridge Constructor Medieval For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bridge Constructor Medieval’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Omlet Arcade For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.