You can now play BringGo Western Europe for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
BringGo includes 30 days of access to Premium Navigation. After 30 days, you can opt for a Premium Navigation in-app purchase.
We're here to help! If you have any issue with BringGo, please send an inquiry to our friendly support team.
BringGo Western Europe is a premium turn-by-turn navigation app for your smartphone. It is full of useful navigation features such as Text-To-Speech voice guidance, Lane Guidance, Signpost Display, Speed Limits, millions of onboard POIs and much more. Maps are stored on the smartphone for offline use.
The BringGo app has not been tested with all Android devices. In order to use BringGo with your infotainment unit, please check the compatibility list before making a purchase. The list of compatible devices is available on www.bringgo.com
See www.bringgo.com for a complete list of compatible vehicles.
PREMIUM NAVIGATION FEATURES
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Find Places: millions of onboard POIs plus Internet Search means you’ll always find what you’re looking for
• Lane Guidance to show you the correct lane to be in
• Realistic Signpost Display
• Map data from HERE (formerly known as NAVTEQ) onboard
• Text-To-Speech voice guidance (speaks street names)
• Auto re-routing
• Multiple routing options; faster time, shorter distance, ECO
• Search by Address, Point on Map, ZIP and more
• POI Search: search by Category, POI name, Poi in City, partial word or phone number
• Save and edit favorites
• Recent destinations
• Auto zooming (at intersection & on speed)
• Route Planning: create and save route itineraries
• Fuel cost calculator
• Route summary for trip information
• Speed Limit warning: adjustable audio/visual warning
• Portrait and landscape mode
• Current Location information
• Languages: UK English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Türkçe, Nederlands, Suomi, Svenska, Dansk, Norsk, Português, Português Brasileiro, Polski, Ελληνικά, český, Slovenčina, Magyar, Українська, Slovenščina, Hrvatski, Български, Română
Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Malta, France, Andorra, Monaco, Spain, Gibraltar, Portugal, United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Ireland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark.
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
IN APP PURCHASES
1. Premium Navigation with Traffic (€69.99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Real Time Traffic Information service is provided for one year. Please note that map updates are not available with this in-app purchase option.
2. Premium Navigation with Traffic and Map Updates (€79.99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Real Time Traffic Information service is provided for three years. Annual map updates are available in years 2 and 3.
*Please refer to the IN APP PURCHASES section to view prices in local currency.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you cannot hear the navigation guidance prompts from BringGo, or the volume of the navigation guidance prompts is too low, please see ‘Troubleshooting’ on www.bringgo.com
How to download and run BringGo Western Europe on your PC and Mac
BringGo Western Europe For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BringGo Western Europe For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BringGo Western Europe For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BringGo Western Europe:
Step to Step Guide / BringGo Western Europe For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BringGo Western Europe’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mystery Mansion For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.