You can now play Brownster for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– A schedule with a time card converter. Save your hours per day, bonus time, overtime, miles, and package count for your records. This time card also converts military time and clicks to actual time.
– Safety Knowledge. Have the depth of knowledge (DOK) at the palm of your hands now.
– The whole UPS-Teamster master contract.
– A quick link for way to contact your local unio
How to download and run Brownster on your PC and Mac
Brownster For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Brownster For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Brownster For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Brownster:
Step to Step Guide / Brownster For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Brownster’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DART SIM For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.