You can now play BT Notifier for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
In order to work (see BT notifications on desktop) you need the companion app for desktop (Linux):
A BT notifier app used in remote devices (deskop), notifications through bluetooth, anywhere you want them!
Especially useful for seeing notifications on your computer.
More info and license and copyright information available here:
How to download and run BT Notifier on your PC and Mac
BT Notifier For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BT Notifier For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BT Notifier For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BT Notifier:
Step to Step Guide / BT Notifier For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BT Notifier’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Top Spanish & Latino Ringtones For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.