You can now play Bubble Cat for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Bubble Cat Rescue, the more addictive bubble shoot game.
Where's my baby cats, shoot your bubbles and match 3 more same color bubbles to rescue the trapped baby cats.
How to play:
* Tap the place where you want to shoot.
* Match 3 more bubbles to make them burst.
* Swap the better bubble to match more bubbles.
* 80 exciting levels for you.
* Beautiful farm world and vivid bubbles.
* Easy to learn, hard to master.
* Challenge your friends and world on online leaderboards.
Just play it, and become the best bubble shooter.
How to download and run Bubble Cat on your PC and Mac
Bubble Cat For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bubble Cat For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bubble Cat For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bubble Cat:
Step to Step Guide / Bubble Cat For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bubble Cat’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Cliff Hopper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.