You can now play Bubble Shooter Space for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hold your astronaut seat belts, and shoot bubbles in space with more than 500 puzzle levels!
★ Win all the levels by popping all the bubbles in limited shots!
★ More than 500 hand crafted puzzle levels
★ Addictive and progressive levels
★ An accurate laser aiming
★ Switching bubbles is free
Bubble Shooter space is the classic game with crazy puzzle levels.
All rights of Bubble Shooter™ are owned by Ilyon Dynamics Ltd.
How to download and run Bubble Shooter Space on your PC and Mac
Bubble Shooter Space For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Bubble Shooter Space For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Bubble Shooter Space For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Bubble Shooter Space:
Step to Step Guide / Bubble Shooter Space For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Bubble Shooter Space’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Marine Corps Marathon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.