You can now play BUCKiTDREAM – Bucket List App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Thanks for using BUCKiTDREAM! This is the biggest update yet, so make sure to get the latest update for all new features and improvements!
Here are some updates to look out for…
– Now you can create Multiple Bucket Lists!
– Bucket List Completion: Track your list progress as you check off your dreams within your list. There is a completion meter that will dynamically change.
– Custom Dream Feeds that showcase people you’re following, a Top Feed of the Most Upvoted Dreams, and a Everyone Feed that showcases dreams from around the world.
– An improved look and feel for the Dream Planner
– Watch Curated Videos by BUCKiTDREAM in the Discover
– Browse by Topics in Discover
– Browse Curated Bucket Lists in the Discover
– Visualize your Dreamer Stats by checking off Dreams you’ve completed
– Track your Bucket Lists in the Profile page
– Create Multiple Dream Lists
– Customize your Bucket List with a beautiful photo, Title, and a Description. You can visually track the status of your list.
– Add a Dream to your Bucket List: Quickly add dreams that aren’t part of a bucket list yet by tapping on the button and pressing the add button.
– Add Moments has been improved for a better user experience: Share a Photo of you living your dream with your friends and the BUCKiTDREAM community. Tap on the “Add a Moment” button to upload a moment.
– Moments will be displayed on the Dream Feed as “Living the Dream.”
– Ability to track more actions inside the Notifications screen: We increase dreamer engagement and retention by sending real-time notification when someone follows you, Upvotes your dream, leaves a comment, and adds your dream to their bucket list.
"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it." – George B. Shaw
Dream Bold. Dream Big.
How to download and run BUCKiTDREAM – Bucket List App on your PC and Mac
BUCKiTDREAM – Bucket List App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BUCKiTDREAM – Bucket List App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BUCKiTDREAM – Bucket List App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BUCKiTDREAM – Bucket List App:
More From Us: Vagaro Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / BUCKiTDREAM – Bucket List App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BUCKiTDREAM – Bucket List App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Broadcastify Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.