You can now play Budget Manager 101 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– IN AND OUT –
– your income by categories,
– is your debt payments too heavy a burden on your income?
– where does your money go?:
enter your expense into a fixed number of predefined categories
– essential expense and discretionary expense:
if you need to cut down on your expense, you’ll be able to know where to cut and by how much, without sacrificing your basic needs habits and without taking on more debt
– budget your expense
you can set a limit for the overall expense and for each category
and the app will show you how you're doing complying with your budget for the whole year and until now
– how much of your income are you setting aside?:
savings rate right now
and monthly savings rates, so you can see how your savings rate changes over time
– you set a savings rate goal and the app will tell you how you’re doing:
if you’re not meeting your goal, the app tells you whether you can meet it by just cutting down on discretionary expense, without touching your essential expense
– if you lose your main source of income:
do you have enough liquid assets to sustain your essential spending habits?
If you have debt coming due by year end, do you have enough liquid assets to meet those obligations?
– NET WORTH –
– category breakdown:
what are your assets?
– liquid and not liquid assets:
do you have an emergency fund?
Do you have enough quickly available money to sustain your basic needs, in case you lose your main source of income?
– latest market value you entered against initial market value you entered:
how are your assets faring?
– track your financial investments:
types, value change, capital gain and loss, which ones are the best and worst performers?
– debt coming due by year end (short-term debt)
– debt to be paid back in the next years (long-term debt)
is your debt too big against your assets?
is your short-term debt too big against your liquid assets?
THE APP NEEDS NO ACCESS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS
THE DATA YOU ENTER STAY ON YOUR DEVICE ONLY
How to download and run Budget Manager 101 on your PC and Mac
Budget Manager 101 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Budget Manager 101 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Budget Manager 101 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Budget Manager 101:
Step to Step Guide / Budget Manager 101 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Budget Manager 101’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Akselerator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.