You can now play Build a Bridge! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Test your engineering and improvisation skills in a puzzle game where the stakes are as high as they get. It is you who will construct bridges for cars, trucks, busses… And sometimes even monster trucks. Gather your wits and get on with the construction!
During the planning phase the game presents itself with a simple, 2D interface. It is there that you select the best materials for your bridge and connect the dots to make the most resilient structure you can. You can approach each level as a complex puzzle, trying to be as efficient as possible and get the best solution. But don't be afraid to experiment too. You can just go crazy and construct something that looks outrageous but still somehow works. There's fun in both of these approaches.
When you're done, switch to the 3D mode and watch a car drive through your bridge. Will it hold? Or will you watch a spectacular crash?
In addition to the normal mode the game features the easy mode for more relaxed gameplayed, focused on creativity and improvisation. You can also use in-game hint system if things get too hard. With 30 levels plus hidden and bonus bridges to construct you will not run out of things to do quickly.
– Different materials to build from – Wood, Metal, Cables
– 36 levels of increasingly difficult puzzles
– Varied, detailed environments full of interactive elements
– Multiple cars to test out your constructions
– Realistic physics engine
– Beautiful, stylised art style
– Available in 13 languages
How to download and run Build a Bridge! on your PC and Mac
Build a Bridge! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Build a Bridge! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Build a Bridge! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Build a Bridge!:
Step to Step Guide / Build a Bridge! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Build a Bridge!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Royal Slots 2017: Casino Slots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.