You can now play bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Thank you for supporting my work and GPL open-source software by donating! Please also rate my application, and tell everyone about it!
If bVNC doesn't work for you or you're unhappy, do not write a review, please post your question in the forum!
If you need an RDP application, please search for aRDP in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is available. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, check out Opaque.
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
– Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
– Master password support in the Pro version
– Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Force Landscape, Immersive Mode Disable, Keep Screen Awake options in Main Menu
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation – use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
– Full mouse support
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
– High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
– AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
– Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
– Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
– Copy/paste integration
– Samsung multi-window
– SSH public/private (pubkey)
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
– In single-handed input mode, long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom
– Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
– Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication
– Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
– Stowable on-screen extra
– Right-click with Back button
– Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
– FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
– View-only mode
– On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
– On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
– Recommended with Hackers keyboard from Google Play
– Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Linux:
WARNING: AnonTLS is not supported on Android 6, so to use Vino, the built-in VNC server for GNOME you have to disable Vino encryption requirement with "gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false" or use AutoX (see below)
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
– Instructions for Mac OS X:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop for Mac OS X):
Secure VNC over SSH:
GPL source code here:
How to download and run bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer on your PC and Mac
bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer:
Step to Step Guide / bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wild Things: Animal Adventure For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.