You can now play BW-Go for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
BW-Go (Black & White Go) is a flexible, easy-to-use SGF editor to record, analyze, study and replay Go / Igo / Weiqi / Baduk games. A Gnu Go computer player is available as a separate download to play against Android.
Also, download the free BW-DGS plugin to play on the turn-based Dragon Go Server.
If you encounter any problems, please mail me. Any feedback is welcome, including suggestions for later versions!
– All tools in one screen, including comments
– Unique 'tether' stone and markup placement: play a stone and move your finger away to check and correct the position.
Fast for tablets, accurate enough for a 25×25 game on a 320×480 screen!
– Correction for involuntary movements while lifting your finger
– Adjustable screen colors
– Use the BW-DGS plugin (separate download) to make your moves on the turn-based Dragon Go Server! Check it out on the Play Store for details.
– Use a bot player (separate download) as an opponent or analysis helper. The bot is activated as just another tool, to be used in any SGF!
Check out BW-Gnu Go on the Play Store for details.
– Study joseki while analysing your games using embedded Kogo's Joseki Dictionary, March 6 2013 version.
KJD included by courtesy of Alexander Dinerchtein, curator, and Gary Odom, originator. http://waterfire.us/joseki.htm
– Landscape support on both phones and tablets
– Record your own games
– Game review/study: replay a game on the board while the app only accepts the game moves. Ask for hint: show 5×5 square containing next move (size adjustable in settings)
– Score and score estimate (manual marking of dead stones)
– Easy creation and browsing of variations without unnecessary pop-ups
– Mark moku with letters, digits and shapes
– Game editing: add and remove stones, correct earlier moves (checks if this results in impossible moves later)
– Supports game collections in single SGF, like the ones at http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~mmueller/go/games.html
– Also supports old SGF formats (pre-FF). Please report any incompatible SGF's!
Tags: Go, Baduk, Weiqi, SGF
How to download and run BW-Go on your PC and Mac
BW-Go For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install BW-Go For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get BW-Go For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For BW-Go:
Step to Step Guide / BW-Go For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘BW-Go’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ricette Italiane PRO For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.