You can now play C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
C4droid is the most powerful C/C++ IDE + C/C++ compiler for Android.
• Offline C/C++ compiler: create your own applications on Android device and run them even without Internet access
• Qt, SDL, SDL2, Allegro, SFML, FLTK and NativeActivity support for graphics
• Export & share your programs as APK or binaries
• Debugger with breakpoints and watches
• CMake and Makefile support: use the same build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is included)
• Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and undo/redo
• No root required (but C4droid can use it for your programs if you want)
• Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + musl libc
• Fully-functional C++ compiler, complete C++11 support with GCC
• Git integration
• Customizable GUI, choose where to place tabs and buttons by yourself, themes are also supported
• Semi-automatic open-source library porting feature for enhanced programming & education
C4droid is designed to be user-friendy out-of-the-box, but nothing is perfect, so here are some answers for questions that can appear:
How to use Makefiles, multifile projects, etc?
Long-click compile button (or select "compilation settings" if buttons are hidden/moved) and configure current directory to use the mode you want.
Note that C4droid will create .c4droid configuration file when you press Ok. Some modes (like makefile) require to enter result executable file name, don't forget to do that.
After doing that all use compile and run buttons to build and run your app as regular.
How to use graphics libraries in single-file mode?
Just install SDL plugin and select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
Note that C4droid chooses app mode using a very simple source code analysis:
every graphics mode is detected with corresponding include string (e.g. SDL is detected with #include "SDL.h", check bundled examples for more info). Commenting out these lines will not have any effect.
If you are compiling a single-file Qt app, you should also add #include "yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.moc" to the end of source code file also.
How to install C++ support manually?
C4droid will ask you to install C++ support at first startup and will configure itself in semi-automatic mode.
If you want to do that manually, you need:
0) Enough (100MB) internal memory OR root rights
1) Install GCC plugin
2) Select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences
Note that if you want to use C4droid as a C compiler, it is better to select GCC, not G++.
How to build and install libraries?
Almost the same way as regular Makefile building except for that most probably some patching may be required.
Currently tested libraries are gmp(internal memory only),mpfr,mpc,libxml2,neon,sqlite,SDL_gfx(–disable-mmx required).
Which gestures/keyboard shortcuts does C4droid support?
New button: delete current file.
Save button: save as.
Open button: recent files.
Run button: run with arguments.
Compile button: configure current directory.
Tab: close tab.
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-X for Copy, Paste and Cut
Ctrl-S, Ctrl-O for Save/Open
Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y for Undo/Redo.
Ctrl-L for "go to Line"
Ctrl-F for Find
Ctrl-A for select All
Ctrl-B for Build/compile
Ctrl-R for Run
Ctrl-Space/Ctrl-D for autocompletion (Ctrl-Space may be reserved by Android)
Report bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C4droid stands for "c for android" (or "c++ for android").
C4droid is not an online compiler, so it uses real binaries.
Some binaries in APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email me for the source code (Tiny C compiler, GCC, BusyBox, etc.)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Qt is a registered trademark of Digia.
How to download and run C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE on your PC and Mac
C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE:
Step to Step Guide / C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Dr. Panda Town: Vacation For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.