You can now play Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Call Notes Pro helps you to identify who is calling you. You will see the pop-up window during the call with the note, time of the last call and any of the address book fields like company, position, birthday, even country, and mobile operator. You can enter notes as to when you are on a call and sync your in-app notes with Evernote and OneNote.
The application is a must-have for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. Business owners, consultants, lawyers, salespeople, recruiters, and journalists are satisfied users of the app.
Call Notes Pro will show you the floating window with your note and all contact details. You will always know who is calling. It is very easy to update the note after or during the call. Store your comments or any other useful information about the contact.
Address book fields
In addition to the notes, there is a lot of important information that would be nice to see when you are on the call. The caller's organization, position, important anniversaries and a lot of other fields are always visible during the call.
Sync your in-app notes with Evernote and OneNote. Your notes are always with you and synced on all of your devices. You can easily access and edit your notes in the Evernote or OneNote desktop apps and even share them with colleagues.
All your notes and contacts are safe and private. Privacy is our top priority! The app does not upload your data anywhere and uses only official API for the sync.
Call Notes Pro is your simple, personal and private CRM and Caller ID.
• Display information such as a note, company, title, birthday, group, calendar event, full name, last call time, number and its type, type of call, address, email, website, location, and carrier.
• Modify the notes directly from the application, after the call or even during the call.
• Highly customizable, you can adjust the location, font size, and color to fit your UI theme. A lot of advanced configuration options.
• Support for all Android address book fields and internal note databases. You can even add notes for unknown numbers.
• Sync in-app notes with Evernote and OneNote.
• Full dual-SIM support.
• Dark theme.
• Support for the Android Wear devices.
• Runs on any Android version from Ice Cream Sandwich to Oreo.
Purchase the Call Notes Pro app to make your communication more efficient. Check our help center for app docs and support: https://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/folders/3000003067
How to download and run Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling on your PC and Mac
Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Blood Eye Input Theme Sasuke Ninja For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.