You can now play Call Recorder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Auto Call recorder is a free call recorder application.
Call Recorder offers unique set of features which will allow you to record any call automatically. It is one of the best call recorders in the Play Store.
There are 5 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Record incoming calls
Record outgoing calls
– not miss any call.
– Record your calls automatically while calling.
– You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
– Automatic call recorder
– Save your record and upload record to Google Driver easily
– Record outgoing call – record incoming calls
– Record all telephone conversations.
– Play audio recorded conversations.
– Delete recorded conversations.
– Blocking of the calls listed to the automatic removal.
– you can set automatically delete your records aftern 1 week, 2 week, etc…; only favorite records will not be deleted.
– Send calls to listed to email.
– Show confirmation dialog for saving the recorded call. Ask immediately after the call and set up in the options.
– White list
– Black list
– And much more …
– Set source (Mic, voice call, a video camera)
Auto call recorder is a the best free call recorder application with these features
– Record incoming call
– Record Outgoing call
– Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
– Enable/Disable call recording
– Records all your phone calls
– Play recorded audio
– Delete recorded items
– Marking recordings as important
– Multi select, delete, send
– Displaying contact name and photo
– Excluded numbers
– Set password to protect privacy
– Lots of recording formats
– Set source (Mic, Voice call, camcorder)
– Share recorded items
– White list
– And many more…
– Skype, FaceBooks…
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU or Android version each brand/model have.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries, or states.
How to download and run Call Recorder on your PC and Mac
Call Recorder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Call Recorder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Call Recorder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Call Recorder:
Step to Step Guide / Call Recorder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Call Recorder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Crimson Crystal Apple for Phone X For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.