You can now play Calligrapher for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Using pens and pencils the program enables creating calligraphic prints and drawings. The toolbar is easy to use – tools are on a transparent background and don’t block up your screen.
4 sorts of pencil:
– A simple pen (line thickness remains constant)
– Pen (line thickness depends on the movement speed)
– Thin pencil (line thickness depends on the movement direction – press simulation)
– Wide pencil
There are settings such as colour, line thickness and transparence for each tool.
Slope angle settings of the wide pencil are from 0 up to 90 degrees.
For the thin pencil up to 360 degrees.
You can open your image and photo.
Your drawings can be saved for the further processing.
How to download and run Calligrapher on your PC and Mac
Calligrapher For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Calligrapher For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Calligrapher For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Calligrapher:
Step to Step Guide / Calligrapher For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Calligrapher’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: iHeartRadio for Auto For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.