You can now play CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CameraFi is an app to display and record video, take a picture from a USB UVC camera which is connected to android phones or tablets.
Partnerships and library use, please contact the following e-mail.
* Specificatons *
– Do not need root device.
– Supported video size: SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), Full HD(1920×1080) and more.
. It depends on screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
– Video & Audio Recording.
. CameraFi supports UVC (USB Video Class) and UAC (USB Audio Class)
– (Broadcast Live Streaming) => Please e-mail us.
– Still image capture.
– Display USB camera connection status.
– Switching a camera when multi USB cameras connected.
– Recorded video and captured image file viewer.
– Set image and video file prefix
– Set capture and recording using volume key.
– Check app update.
– Item Shop
– Ruler Plug-in
* Restrictions *
– Connectable USB cameras are not restricted.(But your device have to support USB OTG.)
– Please check the following webpage if your usb camera is on the list of tested devices
– Displaying our logo image and include the image when capture still image.
– CameraFi does not support video recording option in Android Nougat.
(CameraFi2 will be released in April.)
The following sets forth attribution notices for third party software that may be contained in portions of the CameraFi.
. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
How to download and run CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam on your PC and Mac
CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam:
Step to Step Guide / CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CameraFi – USB Camera / Webcam’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Pocket Pixelmon World go! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.