You can now play Campus Food Club for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Campus Food Club is an events search tool that keeps you updated on the best events happening around campus. Pizza? Coffee? Refreshments will be served? Campus Food Club will make sure you know when and where!
** Currently available in Georgia Tech only**
* Customize your tags: Interested in anything related to football? Just add "football" as one of the tags and be in the know.
* Notifications: Get notified before events are about to start.
* More on the way: CFC is just getting started! Stay tuned for more comprehensive searches and lots of new features.
How to download and run Campus Food Club on your PC and Mac
Campus Food Club For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Campus Food Club For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Campus Food Club For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Campus Food Club:
More From Us: Race Kings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Campus Food Club For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Campus Food Club’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mingle – Dating, Chat & Meet For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.