You can now play Can I Retire Yet? – Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Can I Retire Yet? – Pro is the most powerful and comprehensive solution for retirement planning on Android.
This high-fidelity personal financial model gives you a complete and accurate picture of your spending, saving, investing, and path to retirement!
Watch the introductory videos over on our YouTube channel.
– Job, pension, Social Security, and retirement income for both you and spouse
– Multiple, custom asset classes with user-defined fine-grained returns for tax treatment
– User-specified inflation rate
– Five predefined accounts with accurate tax treatment: cash, taxable investments, tax-deferred for you and spouse, tax-free
– Starting balances and returns for each account
– Annual or percentage band rebalancing within accounts
– Customizable composite asset allocation drawn from all available asset classes within each account
– Capital gains/basis tracking/taxation in taxable accounts, including special capital gains tax rates
– Penalty for early withdrawal from tax deferred accounts
Flexible Financial Events
– Unlimited custom financial events: deposits, withdrawals, transfers, earned income, pensions, or real property
– Earned income events include retirement contributions, company matching, self employment, and tax withholding
– Real property events include taxes, annual costs, purchase costs, sales costs, down payment, APR, mortgage term, and early payoff
– Fine-grained event inflation/deflation controls
– Detailed US federal tax calculations using inflation-adjusted marginal tax brackets!
– Support for U.S. Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 including new tax brackets and standard deductions, limits on state/local tax and mortgage interest deductions, and new Qualified Business Income deduction
– Filing status, personal exemptions, standard deductions, itemized deduction for mortgage interest
– Additional standard deduction at age 65
– Social Security: percent taxable based on AGI/filing status, maximum taxable earnings, refund of excess Social Security tax
– FICA/payroll taxes, self-employment tax
– Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) starting at age 70
– High-income taxation: Personal Exemption Phaseout, Medicare Surtax, Net Investment Income Tax
– Tabular and graphical output for cash flow and net worth
– Detailed year-by-year log documents all program settings and input, financial event transactions, account growth, tax calculations, event inflation, asset allocation and tax rate statistics, and account balances
– Results displayed in today's or future dollars
Calculations and Help
– Average return analysis (Historical and Monte Carlo analyses planned for future releases)
– Carefully validated against other leading retirement and tax calculators
– Extensive help system with explanation of all financial terms
Based on technology from the popular blog Can I Retire Yet?
Refer to the Ekorau forum posts over on Releases for a full release history.
How to download and run Can I Retire Yet? – Pro on your PC and Mac
Can I Retire Yet? – Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Can I Retire Yet? – Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Can I Retire Yet? – Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Can I Retire Yet? – Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Can I Retire Yet? – Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Can I Retire Yet? – Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Chicken Jump – Crazy Traffic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.