You can now play Canadian Lighthouses for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With significant coastline on the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Gulf of St. Lawrence, the St. Lawrence River, and the Great Lakes, Canada has hundreds of lighthouses that have faithfully served mariners through the years. Using photographs, information, and insights gathered while visiting most of the country’s nearly 700 lighthouses, Kraig Anderson has developed LighthouseFriends.com to help others learn about lighthouses and plan their own visits to these historic structures. This app is tailored to present this content on your mobile device with the following useful features:
• Have historical information read out loud while you drive to a lighthouse
• View maps showing the location of lighthouses in each province
• Transfer GPS coordinates to a navigation app to help you reach a lighthouse
• Record the date of your visit to each lighthouse along with any personal notes
• Track the number of lighthouses you’ve visited by province
• Backup your data on Google Drive and sync it across your devices
• Filter the lighthouses to show only those that interest you
• List and map lighthouses nearest to you
• Discovery Mode: get automatically notified of nearby lighthouses as you wander around
• Search lighthouses by name within the app or from your home screen using "OK Google, search for … in Canadian Lighthouses". Example: "Ok Google, search for Green Island in Canadian Lighthouses"
Intuitive icons are shown for each lighthouse to quickly help you determine if, among other things, a lighthouse is easily accessible, open for climbing, offers overnight accommodations, has appeared in a movie, and if it is reportedly haunted.
A picture and information on each lighthouse are available without a data connection, but a data connection is needed to view maps and the full gallery of images.
How to download and run Canadian Lighthouses on your PC and Mac
Canadian Lighthouses For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Canadian Lighthouses For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Canadian Lighthouses For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Canadian Lighthouses:
Step to Step Guide / Canadian Lighthouses For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Canadian Lighthouses’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Licencia Gastos e Ingresos For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.