Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play CapMetro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official Cap Metro App offers customer quick trip planning tools, online ticketing, real-time arrival information and other great features to make riding easy. It is the first app of its kind to offer mobile ticketing in the Austin area and one of the only in the country. Whether you’re at home, on the go or on the bus, pull up the app to access the Trip Planner tool and easily buy tickets. Not sure how to get there? With schedules and route maps offered in the Cap Metro App, you’re only a click away from your next trip.
-This app requires Android 4.4 or higher. We recommend using Android 5.0 and higher to take advantage of all the app features.
– Buy tickets for Local, Premium or Commuter services. Eligible customers can also purchase MetroAccess and Reduced Fares.
– Trip Planner feature plans a customized itinerary based on your starting and ending locations. Save favorite trips for easier planning.
– Schedules available for all routes in the system. Real-time available for MetroRapid and MetroRail services.
– Route Maps viewable by service and route number.
– Next Bus features allows you to find the next bus near your location.
If you use a Reduced Fare ID Card, you must first visit the Capital Metro Transit Store (located in downtown Austin at 209 West Lavaca, open Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm) to have a Capital Metro representative activate the reduced fare purchasing option on the app. Students looking to purchase reduced fares on the app must first complete the Reduced Fare ID Card eligibility process and then have a Transit Store representative activate the reduced fare purchasing option.
If you are a MetroAccess customer, you can register to purchase MetroAccess passes on the app by calling MetroAccess at 512-369-6067. Please have your client ID number available and email address used to register your account.
For customer service assistance please contact the Capital Metro GO Line at 512-474-1200 or visit the website at capmetro.org.
How to download and run CapMetro on your PC and Mac
CapMetro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CapMetro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CapMetro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CapMetro:
Step to Step Guide / CapMetro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CapMetro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DH Pineapple Poker OFC For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.