You can now play Car G-Force Measurement for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This App is for tuners to measure car handling i.e. effect of improved brakes and suspension parts by using the accelerometer in a cell phone or a tablet..
The difference between suspension setups or effect of tires/tire pressures can be found by comparing achieved G-forces during driving through a circuit.
The usage is quite straight forward:
– IMPORTANT! Attach your cell phone/tablet rigidly to your vehicle
– Select measuring period for automatic stop
– Push 'Start'
Measured data can be saved and extracted to a text-file for further analysis.
For question, don't hesitate to take contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Car G-Force Measurement on your PC and Mac
Car G-Force Measurement For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Car G-Force Measurement For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Car G-Force Measurement For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Car G-Force Measurement:
Step to Step Guide / Car G-Force Measurement For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Car G-Force Measurement’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: I AM VVIP (highly expensive app for vip/vvip) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.