You can now play Card Counter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Card Counter is an exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques. You love Blackjack and know what to do in every hand, but now you want more! Card Counter will teach you everything you need to know about card counting without having to enroll at MIT.
Top Rated by AppAdvice as an "Essential App" that "stands above all others in this category of apps"
* Fun and exciting game based on real Blackjack card counting techniques.
* Pick the Card Counting system you want to learn by selecting Hi-Lo, Hi-Opt I, Hi-Opt II, KISS III, KO, Omega II, Red 7, Silver Fox, and Zen Count, or add your own counting system by specifying the card count values and starting count.
* Tutorial, Easy, Medium, Hard, Medium, Expert, and Challenge game modes for fine tuning your skills
* High scores for tracking your progress with world wide rankings with Game Center leaderboards and achievements
* HD optimized for all Android smartphones and tablets.
* Voice over by Oscar Santana from Big O & Dukes and Mike O'Meara show
Learn everything you need to know on a plane to Las Vegas, a car ride to Atlantic City, or in the comforts of your own home.
Study. Practice. Win.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Card Counter is a video game based on the techniques of card counting. Using any device while at Blackjack tables is illegal. Never play Card Counter or use any electronic device while playing at casino tables.
How to download and run Card Counter on your PC and Mac
Card Counter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Card Counter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Card Counter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Card Counter:
Step to Step Guide / Card Counter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Card Counter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Town : Wedding For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.