You can now play Cardboard Design Lab for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy an educational and immersive journey through principles for developing virtual reality experiences. Designing great user experiences in virtual reality is considerably different than designing for traditional 2D form factors. Virtual reality introduces a new set of physiological and ergonomic considerations to inform your design work.
VR Design Principles Covered
1. Using a Reticle
2. UI Depth & Eye Strain
3. Using Constant Velocity
4. Keeping the User Grounded
5. Maintaining Head Tracking
6. Guiding with Light
7. Leveraging Scale
8. Spatial Audio
9. Gaze Cues
10. Make it Beautiful
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a viewer that works with Google Cardboard. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
PRODUCT SAFETY INFORMATION
– Take frequent breaks while using Cardboard. If you experience nausea, discomfort, eye strain, or disorientation, immediately discontinue using Cardboard.
– Cardboard is not for use by children without adult supervision.
– Do not use Cardboard while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery immediately after using Cardboard if you feel impaired or disoriented.
– If you have had or could be prone to seizures, consult a doctor before using Cardboard.
How to download and run Cardboard Design Lab on your PC and Mac
Cardboard Design Lab For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cardboard Design Lab For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cardboard Design Lab For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cardboard Design Lab:
Step to Step Guide / Cardboard Design Lab For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cardboard Design Lab’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hertz RentACar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.