You can now play Carista OBD2 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Carista is a mobile app which empowers you to seamlessly diagnose, customize, and service your car. Just plug in your OBD2 adapter, launch the app, and save time and money on dealers and mechanics.
• Diagnose: Carista checks your vehicle's health and enables you to clear any fault codes to reset your “check engine" light. You can also ensure you are ready for emissions testing.
Paid Features (supported vehicles only):
• Diagnose: Unlike regular OBD2 apps, Carista gives you access to advanced manufacturer-specific diagnostics related to various vehicle electronic control units (ECU) such as ABS, airbag, immobilizer, navigation, and traction control.
• Customize: Carista lets you personalize the way your car behaves. Say you want your headlights to come on automatically when you start the engine; or you want the doors to lock when you start moving; or you want to change the type of beep that the reverse parking sensors make. It’s as easy as customizing the settings on your smartphone.
• Service: Carista gives you access to electronic service tools for your car. You can reset the oil & inspection service indicators, service your electronic parking brake (EPB) to replace your brake pads by yourself, and see your launch control count.
Is my car supported?
In order to use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter – a separate piece of hardware that you plug into the vehicle's diagnostic port under the dash. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter or a generic ELM327 v1.4 Bluetooth adapter (just make sure it’s not fake/defective; note that WiFi adapters are not supported). See: http://www.caristaapp.com/#hardware
All paid features are available with an in-app purchase of our Pro functionality: a 1-week pass for $9.99 or an annual subscription at $39.99 USD. If you use the official Carista OBD2 adapter, you will receive a free one-month trial of all paid features.
More info and help at http://www.caristaapp.com
Customizations & manufacturer-specific diagnostics available for:
BMW & Mini:
Most E-chassis/R-chassis models since 2008, incl. E90, E60, E82/E87/E88, E89, E63/E64, R56, etc.
F-chassis models not yet supported.
IS (2014+, except IS-F & IS-C)
RC (all, incl. RC-F)
NX, CT, HS, LFA (all)
86 / GT86 / FT86
Avensis (2009+: T27)
Land Cruiser (2008+)
Golf/GTI, Jetta, Eos, Scirocco Mk5, Mk6, Mk7 (2005+)
Passat, CC (2006+)
Polo Mk5 6R/6C (2010+)
Transporter T5, T6 (2010+)
A3 (8P, 8V: 2004+)
A4 (B8: 2008-2015)
A6 (C6, C7: 2005+)
A8 (D3, D4: 2004+)
Scion, Subaru, SEAT & Skoda: see website
How to download and run Carista OBD2 on your PC and Mac
Carista OBD2 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Carista OBD2 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Carista OBD2 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Carista OBD2:
Step to Step Guide / Carista OBD2 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Carista OBD2’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guess the Shadow! ~ Logo Quiz For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.