You can now play Carl's Pool Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Carl's Pool is an easy but nevertheless fun and well developed 2D billard pool game for your phone! It is challenging and waiting for awesome pool players!
Please try the FREE "Carl's 8-Ball Pool" before purchasing!
– 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Make15
– Multiplayer (Online)
– Realistic billiard physics
– Forward-, Backspin, English
– Player profile & statistics
– Highscore and replays
– Configurable aiming
– AND MUCH MORE!
Carl's 8-Ball pool is an easy and addicting billiards game! Join our community of dedicated pool players and play as much billard games as you like! The app also features chat and a buddy list for your favourite pool players. Now go ahead and rack 'em!
How to download and run Carl's Pool Pro on your PC and Mac
Carl's Pool Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Carl's Pool Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Carl's Pool Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Carl's Pool Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Carl's Pool Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Carl's Pool Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bold Moves For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.