You can now play Cartesia for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Red, green, blue, and purple race to acquire the most points while capturing the unit circle on an x-y grid.
For 0-4 players, Cartesia is simple to learn but can lead to complex strategic choices.
Both luck and skill are required.
– Local multiplayer – we like to cast it to the TV and call out coordinates!
– Original score
– Colorblind accessibility
– No ads, no in-app purchases, no funny stuff.
How to download and run Cartesia on your PC and Mac
Cartesia For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cartesia For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cartesia For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cartesia:
Step to Step Guide / Cartesia For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cartesia’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Legend of Solgard For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.