You can now play Cash Clock for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Have full control of your money. Count your expenses or earnings.
"Cash Clock" helps you keeping an eye on your money.
Count your money up to 24 hours.
Enter a value for "money per time" and start the timer. (up to 999 €/$ per hour/minute)
So you will always have control of your expenses or earnings.
Set the alarm to get a notification when a certain amount has been exceeded.
This little tool …
– helps you when renting something ( e.g. carsharing), making expensive phone calls.
– gives you information on your current earnings.
How to download and run Cash Clock on your PC and Mac
Cash Clock For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Cash Clock For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Cash Clock For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Cash Clock:
Step to Step Guide / Cash Clock For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Cash Clock’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jarvis UI KLWP theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.