You can now play Catch Santa in My House for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
For this Christmas, use Catch Santa in my house to convince your kids that Santa really was in your house to leave gifts for them!
Catch Santa features the best photo booth app you can use to take a picture of anywhere you want and add various Santa props of your choice to make a photo proof.
1. Take a photo or browse your own photo from camera roll
2. Add Santa of your choice
3. Save the result
4. Show it to your kids
5. Share the result with the rest of the world via social sites
Christmas Decorations in Living Room by James Qualtrough (CC BY-SA 2.0)
How to download and run Catch Santa in My House on your PC and Mac
Catch Santa in My House For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Catch Santa in My House For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Catch Santa in My House For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Catch Santa in My House:
Step to Step Guide / Catch Santa in My House For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Catch Santa in My House’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SDC Summit on Poverty 2017 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.