You can now play Causality for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Causality is a puzzle game about manipulating time, altering the sequence of events and changing the outcome of each level.
Set across strange and alien landscapes, help a group of stranded astronauts find a route to safety. Travel through time, work with your past selves and solve paradoxes as you take on this uniquely challenging puzzler.
Each level represents a brief but hazardous moment in time. Levels are completed by guiding each astronaut to an exit that matches their colour, within a limited time frame. When all astronauts reach an exit the level is complete.
– Control time and change the outcome of each level
– Work with your past selves to solve puzzles
– 60 levels to complete
– 13 achievements to unlock
How to download and run Causality on your PC and Mac
Causality For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Causality For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Causality For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Causality:
Step to Step Guide / Causality For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Causality’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fun.Live For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.