You can now play Caustic Guide for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Caustic Guide is a Library Manager that imports and exports Caustic 3.2 rack data.
– Create new empty Template or a Template from an existing .caustic file, A Template is a proxy of a .caustic file with metadata.
– When choosing a .caustic file to create as Template, you can play/audition the .caustic file in the browser real-time and look at another users' metadata they added.
– Export Templates as a .caustic file with metadata that shows in the popup when the Caustic App is opened.
– Batch export Caustic preset files for each selected machine.
– Batch export Sounds(complete machine state, preset, 2 effects, mixer, pattern data, pattern automation, song pattern track, song piano roll, song automation.) Custom metadata can be applied to all Sounds before export.
– Export a Group of Sounds. This is 1..14 Sounds that are copies of full Caustic machine state as listed above.
When importing a .caustic file with Modulars that have MachineInput components, the Group export screen will list the master and slave relationships. Also, checking a Master will select all slave machine automatically for export in the group.
– Import Preset, Sound or Group into an existing Template as a new machine or in the case of a Group, multiple machines. When importing, you will have the granular option of importing any piece of the Sound e.g. mixer, patterns automation etc that you will use in the new .caustic file.
Check out the promo video and youtube Caustic Guide play list for a lot more information and tutorials.
Support – http://www.teotigraphix.com/forum/15
Share community Templates, Groups and Sounds at http://www.teotigraphix.com/forum/17.
Keywords: Caustic, Caustic 3.2, Caustic Content Packs
How to download and run Caustic Guide on your PC and Mac
Caustic Guide For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Caustic Guide For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Caustic Guide For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Caustic Guide:
Step to Step Guide / Caustic Guide For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Caustic Guide’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Simple Drums – Basic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.