You can now play CBS News for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Note: This app is also available on Android TV: https://www.cbsn.ws/androidtv
CBS News for Android has been renovated, rebuilt and updated! This completely redesigned app will keep you informed on breaking news and the latest developing stories from around the world. Browse and search the latest news stories from categories including U.S. News, World, Politics, Science/Technology, Health, Entertainment, Moneywatch, & Crime. Stay well-informed on all today’s most relevant and timely topics.
Watch on-demand video clips or full episodes from CBS News programs such as CBS Evening News, CBS This Morning, 60 Minutes, 48 Hours, Sunday Morning and Face the Nation. With updates throughout the day, the CBS News App is your one-stop source for comprehensive new articles, videos and commentary from respected journalists.
This app now includes CBSN, the brand new 24/7 digital news channel from CBS News. CBSN features live anchored coverage, original reporting, and breaking news in an innovative interactive video experience. Watch what's live now or use on-demand to view past segments on topics that interest you the most.
CBS News for the Android includes these (and many more) features:
• CBSN, our 24/7 streaming video news channel.
• Real-time updates to evolving news stories throughout the day with the new “quick read” feature on iPhone for more informative browsing.
• On-Demand video clip and full episodes (when available) from CBS News programs.
• Latest business headlines and market info from CBS MoneyWatch.
• Share interesting stories with your friends and family via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Breaking news push notifications.
• CBS News Widget is back by popular demand.
How to download and run CBS News on your PC and Mac
CBS News For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CBS News For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CBS News For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CBS News:
Step to Step Guide / CBS News For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CBS News’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Kingdom Rush Frontiers For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.