You can now play CCSWE App Manager Pro License for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
CCSWE App Manager was designed for users who want to hide icons for applications they do not use without uninstalling the entire application. This is useful for applications like Google Maps that include multiple icons. You can also hide icons for stock system applications which will allow you to continue to receive system updates while saving space in your application drawer.
** NOTE: This is a license only. You will still need to download "CCSWE App Manager", https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ccswe.appmanager to use the application **
** NOTE: You must have root access in order to use CCSWE App Manager **
Contact email@example.com if you have any issues (we cannot provide any assistance with rooting your device). We are more than happy to offer any help we can but cannot do anything if you simply give us a low rating instead of contacting us.
– Clear data for any application (including system applications)
– Hide (disable) application icons without uninstalling the application
– Freeze (disable) applications (Pro version only)
– Uninstall any application (including system applications)
Frequently asked questions:
– Why does CCSWE App Manager require root access?
Unfortunately the Android security model does not make it possible for one application to enable/disable components for another application. This makes sense for standard applications because you wouldn't want a competing application to be able to disable yours (ie: install MySpace and it disables Facebook). That is why CCSWE App Manager requires root permissions in order to achieve this.
How to download and run CCSWE App Manager Pro License on your PC and Mac
CCSWE App Manager Pro License For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install CCSWE App Manager Pro License For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get CCSWE App Manager Pro License For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For CCSWE App Manager Pro License:
Step to Step Guide / CCSWE App Manager Pro License For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘CCSWE App Manager Pro License’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ProGoalie For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.