You can now play Charity Miles: Walking & Running Distance Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Move With Purpose. Earn Money For Charity.
Women’s Running Magazine’s Best Overall App
Men’s Fitness Magazine’s Game Changer of the Year
Winner of the SXSW People’s Choice Award
Winner of a Webby Award For Best Health & Fitness App
Join the Charity Miles community where you can earn money for charity when you walk, run or bike. So far our members have earned over $2.5 million for charity – helping others and themselves at the same time.
Anyone can use Charity Miles, anywhere – walking the dog, on your morning jog, or just moving through your day. Even if you’re already using a Fitbit or other activity tracker, you can still use Charity Miles to do more with your steps and earn money for charity.
Moving with purpose will inspire you to move more – to go the extra mile. It helps you appreciate your own health, which will help you make other healthy choices every day. This is why Charity Miles helps so many people lose weight and get in the best shape of their lives.
How Charity Miles works:
1. Charity Miles works like a pedometer, run-tracker, walking timer, cycling meter or running stopwatch. Just start and stop your workout to track your distance.
2. Choose from over 40 world-changing charities.
3. Get moving and start raising money for your charity!
• Stand Up To Cancer
• Habitat for Humanity
• Alzheimer's Association
• The Nature Conservancy
• The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
• Team Red, White & Blue
• ALS Association
• National Multiple Sclerosis Society
• American Diabetes Association
• The Michael J. Fox Foundation
• Feeding America
• Charity: Water
• Girls On The Run
• Every Mother Counts
• The World Food Programme
• Wounded Warrior Project
• Autism Speaks
• The Partnership For A Healthier America
• Girl Up
• Back On My Feet
• Pencils of Promise
• Team For Kids
• Special Olympics
• She's The First
• Vision Spring
• Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
• Achilles International
• The Ironman Foundation
• Nothing But Nets
• World Wildlife Fund
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CharityMiles/
• Instagram: @Charitymiles
• Twitter: @CharityMiles
• Support: https://twitter.com/CMilesSupport
How to download and run Charity Miles: Walking & Running Distance Tracker on your PC and Mac
Charity Miles: Walking & Running Distance Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Charity Miles: Walking & Running Distance Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Charity Miles: Walking & Running Distance Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Charity Miles: Walking & Running Distance Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Charity Miles: Walking & Running Distance Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Charity Miles: Walking & Running Distance Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: iGO PAL For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.