You can now play Checkbook Manager for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Checkbook Manager helps you to manage your finances at anytime and in anywhere. You can compare your bank statement with Checkbook Manager to find the discrepancy. You can track and monitor your expenses and avoid overdrafts.
1. Reconcile check account
2. Show available balance and actual balance for all or specific accounts
3. Support multiple accounts
4. Display categories of expense in pie chart (require internet)
5. Add/delete/update check transactions.
6. Show transactions by daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
7. Transaction report in csv, html and excel xml
8. Export/Email transaction report
9. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
10. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
11. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
12. Support your country currency
13. Configurable first day of week
14. Configurable date format
15. Password protection
16. Add new record with default value
17. Default email address for receiving report
18. Camera receipt
19. Sort, Filter data
20. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: checks, cheques, check book, checkbook register, register checkbook, finance manager, personal finance, track, expense, expenses
How to download and run Checkbook Manager on your PC and Mac
Checkbook Manager For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Checkbook Manager For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Checkbook Manager For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Checkbook Manager:
Step to Step Guide / Checkbook Manager For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Checkbook Manager’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ozuna Piano Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.