You can now play Chess 2 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play new, easy to use implementation of classic Chess with many capabilities!
• Seven levels of difficulty: novice to grandmaster
• Possibility to set up your own starting position on board (single player only)
• Full undo (single player only)
• Chess puzzles: learn some tricks
• Several sets of chess pieces and boards
• Play ONLINE with friends or random opponents
• Online games are saved on server (note: your game is saved for one week; if you don’t make you move for one week, you lose the match)
• Ratings and achievements
• Hot seat: play with friends using one device
How to download and run Chess 2 on your PC and Mac
Chess 2 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chess 2 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chess 2 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chess 2:
Step to Step Guide / Chess 2 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chess 2’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.