You can now play Chess Genius for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ChessGenius, award winning chess program. The author's chess programs have won ten World Championships.
-Simple, elegant user interface
-Display of thinking
-Full take back & forward
-Huge opening book & named openings
-Set up position
-Hundreds of playing levels including easy, blitz and tournament levels
-Database. Save / load games to PGN databases on SD card
-Copy and paste PGN games to clipboard
-and much more
How to download and run Chess Genius on your PC and Mac
Chess Genius For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chess Genius For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chess Genius For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chess Genius:
Step to Step Guide / Chess Genius For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chess Genius’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GPS, Maps, Navigations & Route Finder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.