You can now play Chess Live for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Chess Live is the best designed chess game for all Android users, and it's totally FREE!
This game supports 1 player, 2 player and online gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent and clash it.
For 1 player mode, various levels combine with an impressive chess engine to offer you a great chess playing experience and an ever increasing challenge.
– Perfect for 1- or 2-player games
– Play online with friends clans all over the world
– Gorgeous graphics and fantastic sound effects
– Configurable player names
– Outstanding AI engine of 5 different difficulty levels
– Undo/Redo function
How to download and run Chess Live on your PC and Mac
Chess Live For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Chess Live For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Chess Live For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Chess Live:
Step to Step Guide / Chess Live For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Chess Live’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ComicScreen – ComicViewer For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.